To edit the settings on waivers within PCS, go to the Admin page, and select "Waiver Settings".
Manage Waivers Settings
- Hosted Domain: This is the link to your Online Waivers - the site your customers will use to sign a waiver online. Once you have updated all settings on this page, you can click on this link to see how your modifications will appear to the customer.
- Minimum Age Required To Sign: This is the minimum age a customer must be to sign a waiver. When a customer creates an account they will enter their age and the system will only allow them to sign if they are this age or older.
- Minimum Age Not Met Message: This is the message your customers will see online if they try to sign the waiver and are under the minimum age.
- Require Child's Birthdate: If checked off, all dependents on a waiver will require a birthdate to complete the waiver. If unchecked, the birthdate will be optional.
- Confirm Customer Waivers: If enabled, customer waivers need to be signed and manually verified within PCS. If disabled, then waivers are active immediately after they are signed by the guest.