When using Party Center Software, there may be times when you need to confirm when certain activities have occurred. For example, you may need to confirm all of the login attempts made on a certain day, or see when items were added or deleted from a particular order.
Party Center Software’s Activity Log can do this for us, giving us snapshots of what activities have taken place. To access the Activity Log in Party Center Software go to the ADMIN page and select Activity Log under the Account Settings heading.
The Activity Log
The Activity Log will show us a timestamp for an event, what happened and what user profile the activity was done under (see image). You can search the activity log by date range, or by categories.
The Activity Log sorts activities into the following categories:
- Report: This will tell you when and who searched for a report.
- Logins: Logins tell you when a user profile has logged into the software.
- Customer: When customer accounts are created or edited, it is logged under the customer category.
- Order: Contains logs for event orders that have been created or updated.
- Online Booking: Contains logs for online booking orders that have been created or updated.
- POS: Contains logs for point of sale orders that have been created or updated.
- Store: Contains logs for online store orders that have been created or updated.
- System: This category has logs for when facility info is updated or a user profile is created or edited.
- Info: Each time a one-time schedule block is created, it will be logged under the Info category.
- Waiver: When a Waiver is added or updated a log will be generated under the Waiver category.
- Profiles 2.0: Creation, deletion, and edits made to any customer profile.
- Dependents 2.0: Creation, deletion, and edits made to a dependent's profile.
- Organizations 2.0: Creation, deletion, and edits made to an organization profile.
- Associations 2.0: Changes in a profile, dependent, or organization's associations.
- Profile Labels 2.0: Creation or deletion of a label, and any profiles added to it.
- Profile Notes 2.0: Edits made to the notes section of a customer profile.
- Waivers 2.0: Any waiver that is signed, verified, or manually expired in the system.
The Customer Activity Log
With the Customer 2.0 update, each customer profile includes an activity log their own, so you can easily track a single customer's history using the software. Changes to the customer's profile information or associations will be reflected here, as well as who made the change. The customer's logins will be recorded, as well as all sorts of order history for the customer. Booking reservations and cancellations, as well as point of sale orders are some of these order types.
Please sign in to leave a comment.