The Event Statistics Report is best for reviewing a high level snapshot of all parties booked, their status, and total invoice price. You can run this report weekly to get a helpful list of parties and their guest counts. It can be run over a specific time period to collect data of all parties that took place in that period.
Event Statistics Returned Data
When you run the report it will return four categories:
- Active Events: Parties that have occurred or will occur during the specified time frame.
- Cancelled Events: Parties that were cancelled during the time frame.
- Status Statistics: A status summary of parties booked in this time.
- Incomplete Events: Parties abandoned online, or incomplete in-house bookings.
Active, cancelled, and incomplete events will have the following attributes:
- Event Name: The name of party booked
- Management Events: These are parties booked in-house. The number give is how many were booked in-house during the time frame.
- Online Booking Events: The number of parties booked online between the given dates.
- Percentage of Events booked: Based off the total parties booked in this time, this is the percentage of those parties.
- Expected Guest Count: The combined guest counts of parties booked in the time frame, divided into adults and children if applicable.
- Actual Guest Count: If there are any changes with guest counts between the party's creation and completion, that number will be reflected here.
- Average Ticket: The average price of the invoice for one of these parties.
- Total Ticket: The total price of the invoice for all of these parties.
Article is closed for comments.