The Print Event Placard is best for reviewing the Guest of Honor information for events that fall on the report date. You then have the option to print a 8.5x11 sheet of paper with the Guest of Honor's name.
The Print Event Placard Report will display the following:
- Order Number: The order number in PCS.
- Customer: The customer tied to the order.
- Event Date: The date of the event.
- Starts: When the event begins.
- Ends: When the event will end.
- Guests: This actually shows the status of the order.
- GOH: This actually shows the guest count.
- Final column: This column always prints the number 3.
- Print: Clicking this allows you to print a sheet of paper with the guest of honor's name on it. You can also print all of them for a day at once by clicking "Print All Events".
Article is closed for comments.