The Closed Store Orders Report is best for reviewing all online store orders that have been closed. If payment has been taken for an order, and all of the checklist items have been completed, you will be able to close the order. The idea behind this report is that you will be able to run it and retrieve the information necessary to ship the items purchased (if applicable). You could also use it to get a quick look at recently closed online store orders.
When clicked on from the reports page, this report will automatically run, displaying the last 300 closed orders within the system, with the latest orders appearing at the top of the report. You can also search between specific dates on this report.
Closed Store Order Details
The Closed Store Orders Report will display the following:
- Order number- The invoice number of the order in PCS.
- Date- The date the order was completed.
- Customer- The name of the customer who made the order.
- Product- The product that was sold.
- Serial number- This field is not currently used.
- Quantity- When a product is purchased through the online store, this number will always be 1. Multiple product instances will appear on the report as separate line items, each with a quantity of 1. If the order is edited within PCS to have a different product quantity, then this number may change.
- Recipient- This field is not currently used.
- Address- In most cases, Address 1 will be populated with the given customer address. If the customer has multiple addresses recorded in the system, they will appear here.
- Country- The state, zip code, and country will all appear here.
Article is closed for comments.